Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Concealer for covering dark circles: Shu Uemura Pro Spot concealer, Malu Wiltz Kemerplaze cream


I have lots of things to say when it comes to concealer.
I don't really care about pimples or blotches on my face.
So I don't really cover them however for the dark circles I do.
When you don't cover dark circles it makes your over all face tone dull.



















People who want to cover blotches or light dark circles
Shu Uemura Pro Spot concealer 3,5000won
The applicator is made with plastic so it can do precise application.
It applies lightly but gives great coverage.
There are diversity of colors to choose from.
There are 6 colors
For normal skin tone use #5 medium light, which I use.

People who have severe dark circles
The answer is going to dermatologist or having plastic surgery to remove them.
I look everywhere for the product that could cover dark circles perfectly.
However there aren’t really, so don't go around buying cosmetics that could cover dark circles…
Before applying the concealer moisturize your skin and apply the eye cream.
For me I think the Mac Strobe, which I apply after the sunscreen, supports me with the adhesion.
Applying the Malu Wiltz Kemerplaze cream #1 under the eyes is really white.
However it absorbs slowly.
People who have severe dark circles would have some effect when they use this.
The reason why you have to moisture is because the texture of the cream is really dry.
Than apply the foundation really thin with Shu Uemura Pro Spot
The important part is that the coverage lasts really long.



No comments:

Post a Comment